Surge Protection in Greensboro
Unexpected changes to Greensboro’s power grid, downed electrical poles and lines, disruptions on neighboring properties, and lighting are just some of the culprits behind the millions of dollars in electrical damage that occurs each year. R. B. Services, Inc specializes in preventing internal and external threats from wreaking havoc on your high-tech machinery and finely tuned communications and data systems. When partner with us, you can expect:
- Innovative commercial surge protector design
- Stream-lined installation up to all electrical and safety codes
- Quick turnarounds and set start and completion dates
- A licensed electrician with years of experience, bonding and insurance
- Quality products
- Affordable quotations on all commercial grade surge protection devices and labor
Commercial Grade Surge Protector Design
A little pre-planning goes a long way when you’ve got critical systems to keep intact. When it comes to designing the perfect commercial grade surge protector, there is no one size fits all solution. We go above and beyond to align your business with the commercial power surge protector layouts that will divert large caches of energy away from your systems and into a safe grounded unit located on your property. We do this by assessing your current infrastructure to identify areas where surges are likely to occur and cause damage. These typically include:
- Entry and exit points where power is derived from utilities
- Individual machinery outlets
A single outlet surge protector means knowing you won’t have to keep track of how long it’s been since you’ve replaced power bars, and that you’ll never have to keep track of how many surges you can withstand again. These are especially useful for large appliance surge protection. A surge protector breaker can be installed at virtually any internal location to eliminate localized surges, while an industrial surge protector located at panel boxes and power entry and exit points shields from large bursts of energy from outside forces—like the faulty national power grid and bad weather conditions.
Benefits of a Commercial Surge Suppressor
Surges cause millions of dollars of damage every year. Problems with HVACs, lights, advanced machinery, telecommunications and data cabling are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to electrical appliances that can stop working well before their manufacturers suggested lifetime. The following is a short list of some of the top benefits you’ll experience after you’ve added commercial surge suppressor technology to your energy management plan:
- Peace of mind. Your data will be secure, the heat and lights will stay on, and your entire building will be safe from disturbances caused by high voltage blasts ranging from 100 to thousands of volts above your regular system capacity.
- Cost-savings on repairs and maintenance of electrical wiring, components, computers, and appliances.
- Zero data loss due to unexpected power surges and fried infrastructure.
- Increased safety. Escalators, elevators, refrigeration, and critical systems remain intact.
- Consistent productivity.
Affordable Rates on Surge Protection Installation
Keep your High Point investment safe from electrical bursts of any size without feeling like your budget got struck by an electric bolt. Our meticulous project coordination skills and commitment to keeping our rates low and accessible to all make us excellent partners.
Call High Point’s leaders in commercial surge protection trouble-shooting, design and implementation today.