Commercial Emergency Electrical High Point
When problems arise with your energy management systems, R. B. Services, Inc responds quickly with commercial emergency electrical solutions that will solve the problem for good. With decades of combined experience, our expertise in project management, industry training, building code, and safety standards is impeccable. When you, or your employees are frantically searching for an ‘electrician near me’ in the middle of the night, on a holiday or weekend— we are here for you. Value pricing and high-quality customer service make our local electricians accessible to companies of all sizes. Recently, we’ve worked with:
- Medical facilities
- Educational centers
- Dental and healthcare offices
- Shopping centers
- Low, mid and high-rise office buildings
- Government offices
- Recreation centers
- Community buildings
Dependable 24-Hour Electrical Service
As soon as you call, we’ll send a certified electrician out to your location immediately. You’ll know it’s us when we arrive because of the logos on our truck, our uniforms, friendly service, and readiness to get right to work. If you’re not sure whether your company would get the most out of 24-hour electrical service, or if booking a regular service appointment is more appropriate for you, get in touch with us to discuss the specifics.
Electricity, though wonderful because of its ability to move business forward, can also be dangerous and potentially fatal if proper safety procedure and precautions are not followed. A licensed electrician can help you determine what the next steps are to prevent any hazards.
Emergency Electrical Repairs for All Business Infrastructure
In a crisis situation that involves the potential for downtime and disasters like fire hazards, you need a 24-hour electrician who knows exactly what to do. Every business is unique, and so are the issues with electricity you will face. We are meticulous about finding the cause of problems at the very root, and use advanced infrared technology to see through obstacles to make sure emergency electrical repairs are done right the first time. The following is a small selection of just some of the ways we can eliminate stress and find a resolution fast— without crushing your budget:
- Interior and exterior lighting, fixture, lamp post, light switch, and lighting control repair
- Thermostats, heat and air conditioning systems like: HVACs, furnaces, boilers, radiant heat, central electric heat and more
- Appliance wiring, re-wiring and trouble-shooting
- Custom machinery problem resolution
- Telecommunications wiring and cables
- Underground cable repair
- Wire repair and upgrades
- Downed power lines
- Degraded connection and conduits
- Blown fuse replacements
- Panel and fuse box trouble-shooting
When to Call a 24-Hour Emergency Electrician
Any time the safety of your clients, employees, or High Point investment comes into question, it is best to consult with a local electrician before proceeding. Here are some of the most common reasons professionals call us when they need a 24-hour emergency electrician:
- Lights are flickering, burning out, or not turning on.
- Heaters have stopped working.
- Air conditioning is leaking or has stopped producing cold air.
- Outlets are not working or insufficient for the required workload.
- There is a downed power line on your property.
- You’ve experienced one or more power surges.
- Natural elements like storms, rodents and climate have damaged infrastructure.
- Elevators and escalators have stopped working.
- Circuit breakers keep tripping.
- Live wires are posing a threat to the safety of anyone entering your premises
- Telephone and computer networks aren’t working.
- You’ve uncovered a code violation.
If you are experiencing problems with the power supply at your High Point company, our commercial emergency electrical team can be dispatched as soon as you call.