Water Heater Installation in Winston Salem
The best industrial, institutional, and commercial building management plans in Winston Salem all have some key things in common: meticulous commercial water heater installation, regular inspections, annual maintenance and the timely completion of necessary repairs. R. B. Services, Inc offers an affordable water heater installation process and free consulting that helps us identify ways to reduce expenses and match your goals exactly. From trouble-shooting complex water heating issues, to replacing elements and safety audits, we are the number one resource for guaranteed results.
Electric Hot Water Heater Installation – Service for Every Model
There are many top-quality brands to choose from when you partner with us on your next electric hot water heater installation. We keep pricing low by establishing exceptional supplier relationships, so we can pass the savings on to you. By maintaining a vast in-stock inventory and a large crew of licensed technical experts, we can offer the quick turnaround you need to reduce any downtime. If you are having any problems with your tank or the electrical equipment that powers it, don’t wait to give us a call. Failure to address problems with water heating tanks can result in a variety of avoidable hazards can do serious damage to your property and the health and well being of your clients and employees.
When to Consider a New Water Heater Installation
Protecting your investment means inspecting your appliances and critical systems to predict when repairs and upgrades need to be made, before any problems can come to fruition. Here are some of the top signals that will indicate you should consider a new water heater installation, repair or retrofit:
- The tank is leaking causing flooding or pools of water.
- The system is making some seriously unique noises you’ve never heard before.
- Water is discolored, rusty looking, or smells foul.
- Cold or lukewarm water has replaced what was once a desirable temperature.
- There is no water at all.
- Hot water capacity no longer meets your demand and you’re running out frequently.
- Energy bills are rising with no usage increases.
Is a Commercial Tankless Water Heater Right for my Business?
Hot water on demand is a newer technology that gives Winston Salem companies in every sector, the opportunity to reduce expenses while enjoying an unlimited supply of perfectly hot water whenever it is needed. There are several power source options for a commercial tankless water heater which can contribute to cost savings (versus an electric tankless water heater installation) including: natural gas, propane, oil, and gas. Here is a list of just some of the top benefits of a commercial tankless water heater:
- You’ll never be short on supply. You’ll be able to run every shower, industrial laundry machine, commercial dishwasher and hot water reliant appliance on your property at once (if you so desire).
- You won’t waste resources on heating a large tank of liquid all day and night— even when it isn’t needed.
- Think of all the space you can repurpose for your growing business when you no longer have a cumbersome tank in the way.
Give us a call today to request an in-person consultation with Winston Salem’s commercial water heater installation authority—at no cost.